Our client is a leading government entity based in Abu Dhabi who is currently expanding their massive strategy division.
• Conduct research and strategic forward-looking thinking to support future proofing of organization's (e.g. clusters/sub-sectors, geographies)
• Conduct research on strategic topics for organization's and develop analyses and recommendations (e.g. on topics such as ESG, R&D, Technology etc.)
• Address additional queries from senior leadership and produce various additional research papers and analyses
• Keep abreast with Abu Dhabi’s and the UAE’s economic visions and strategic initiatives
• Liaise with relevant government entities
• Keep abreast with strategic initiatives at other SWF/ Sovereign holdings
• Work closely with Asset Allocation Team in developing research papers and analyses
• Emirati with Family Book
• If male, military service must be completed
• Ideally 06 months – 1 year experience conducting economic researches
• Bachelors degree is a must, Economics, Finance, Business etc.