Our client is a top tier financial institution in KSA. Our client has a newly created role within the business which plays an important part in the overall group Strategy.
The role will support the Head of Strategy by planning 5 to 10 years ahead on strategic topics.
Topics can cover multiple sectors and decisions correlated to the investment portfolio. The successful candidate should understand the Kingdoms economic visions and strategic initiatives.
• Conduct research and strategic forward-looking thinking to support future proofing of investments
• Conduct research on strategic topics and develop analyses and recommendations (on topics such as ESG, R&D, Technology etc.)
• Address additional queries from senior leadership and produce various additional research
• Keep abreast with the Kingdoms economic visions and strategic initiatives
• Keep abreast with strategic initiatives at other SWF/ Sovereign holdings
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or other
• Relevant experience in a top tier consultancy or Investment/ Asset Management firm
• Strategic and analytical skills
• Structured and forward-looking thinker
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Kingdoms economy
• Being able to produce quality PPT research presentations and analyses for the senior leadership
• Mid-management level 5 to 10 years of experience from a Consulting/ Strategy background