Our client a commercially driven, forward thinking and creative government entity is looking for a Strategic Planning professional with an understanding of the ecosystem within Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will be sharp and agile with extensive strategy experience within a multinational environment.
- Deep experience in strategy development and implementation – at corporate and policy level
- Manage the development and implementation of the strategic planning and annual business planning framework, templates and processes
- Review the issues identified on the company's strategic planning and annual business planning framework, templates and processes in order to continuously identify improvements
- Ensure a variety of methods of measuring and monitoring progress towards the objectives and measures established
- Manage and facilitate translation of strategy into a set of clear short-term operational objectives as per the execution plans of the overarching strategy
- Must be in country
- 5+ years of experience within corporate wide strategy
- Experience in market research, strategy execution and operational planning at sector and department level
- Experience in public sector and culture is required
- Successful track record of managing large-scale projects in terms of budget and scope – as well as managing strong teams of strategy professionals
- Flexible, adaptable, credible and comfortable working under pressure
- Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/Economics/Public Policy or equivalent
The package includes government working hours and great exposure.