Our client a commercially driven, forward thinking and creative government entity is looking for a Strategic Planning professional with an understanding of the ecosystem within Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will be sharp and agile with extensive strategy experience within a multinational environment.
- Deep experience in strategy development and implementation – at corporate and policy level
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Strategic Planning section, providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards, and ensure that employees’ activities are performed in timely, efficient, and effective manner
- Report on a regular basis to Strategic Planning Director on the operational activities of Strategic Planning section, challenges and issues faced, mitigation taken, etc.
- Manage the development and implementation of the strategic planning and annual business planning framework, templates and processes in order to ensure adopting of leading practice in annual and strategic planning and compliance
- Review the issues identified on in the strategic planning and annual business planning framework, templates and processes in order to continuously identify improvements to ensure smooth and effective strategy formulation
- Must be in country
- 10+ years of experience within corporate wide strategy
- Experience in market research, strategy execution and operational planning at sector and department level
- Experience in public sector and culture is required
- Successful track record of managing large-scale projects in terms of budget and scope – as well as managing strong teams of strategy professionals
- Flexible, adaptable, credible and comfortable working under pressure
- Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/Economics/Public Policy or equivalent
The package includes government working hours and great exposure.