Our client is a leading semi gov entity in Abu Dhabi and seeking to recruit a hands-on Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director this is a 360 degree role.
• Drives the planning and implementation for the portfolio by establishing a suitable calendar of marketing and events on an annual/quarterly basis
• Manages the execution of the marketing and events activities
• Responsible for day to day management of the agencies delivering the overall marketing campaigns (including, but not limited to, creative, digital marketing, social media, public relations, and collateral)
• Supports identification of the marketing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and ensures ongoing measurement
• Able to conduct market research, objectively review findings and customer feedback, ensuring that this is communicated to the wider team to inform future business and marketing campaign decisions
• Evaluates marketing results based on the KPIs through methods including web analytics, conversions, ROI, and media coverage, reviews the information and revises future campaigns accordingly
• Ensures consistent messaging and positioning by target market
• Work with key stakeholders to align marketing plans, attending meetings as required
• Manages the RFP, Evaluation and Award process, setting and measuring performance against KPI’
• Identifies and exploits public relations and marketing opportunities through relationships with press and industry professionals
• Prepares monthly and campaign specific reports, incorporating results against KPI’s
• Works with the Marketing Director and finance team to create an annual marketing and event budget plan
• Controls the budget throughout the year and provides reports as requested
Required Skills & experience:
• Must have 10 to 15 years of experience proven experience in marketing
• Excellent written and visual communication skills with the ability to craft social media posts, content offers, creatives, as well as resolve tough execution challenges
• Arabic is an advantage but not a must
• Aims to continuously investigate public relations and advertising opportunities
• Able to think outside the box and deliver adhering to set timelines
• Experience working in house or a mix of agency and in house
• Preferred industry experience – Tourism, Culture, Events, Hospitality, Property Development, Retail, FMCG etc.
• Able to move to Abu Dhabi