Our client in Abu Dhabi is seeking to recruit a Marketing Director to lead their team and oversee the strategic development and implementation of the portfolio’s brands
- Drives the overall strategic marketing development and tactical delivery for its brands
- Establish a suitable calendar of events on an annual/quarterly basis for development of an effective social media and P.R. strategy and website enhancement.
- Identifies the marketing KPI’s based on the company's overall business objectives for the asset to craft a strategy accordingly
- Understand the positioning in order to identify relevant target audiences and opportunity channels
- Research and evaluate business and marketing efforts in relation to agreed department KPIs through a variety of methods including but not limited to; web analytics, conversions, ROI, media coverage
- Ability to develop effective brands, including the creation of overall messaging, positioning, values and the respective campaign executions
- Work closely with the managing director and finance team to create an annual marketing and event budget plan
- Responsible for overseeing the public relations, creative design work and integrated advertising campaigns, liaising with agencies and freelancers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing, communications or related fields
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in the marketing and advertising field
- Relevant experience in a marketing environment, preferably within the mall, retail, F&B, tourism, hospitality industry is required
- A strong communicator and negotiator with excellent presentation skills
- The position is open to Bothe UAE Nationals and expats