Our client, a well-established multinational bank with strong presence in the GCC is currently in search of an experienced Compliance Manager to assist in directing the AML function of the bank and implementing the overall compliance program.
- Conducting money laundering related investigations by analyzing customer transactions/ trend, drawing conclusion, and drafting Suspicious Activity Report for submission to FIU.
- Reviewing compliance with regulatory standards and conducting AML review of customer accounts based on AML Alerts and Analytical reports generated by the unit.
- Review Sanctions referrals received from Operations/Business on customers Payments & Trade transactions and provide decision in line with Bank’s AML & KYC policy and multiple International sanctions programmes.
- Devise and generate various Analytical reports for enhanced AML monitoring of customer accounts.
- Test Compliance systems on regular intervals and proactively escalate critical issues and recommend solution.
- Supervise junior members and provide necessary guidance and coaching to them on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 6 years' solid compliance experience in banking & finance industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of local regulatory rules and legislation.
- Specific and / or transferable knowledge / experience related to compliance / AML / Central Bank regulations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Efficient and logical approach to problem solving. Hands-on and with can do attitude.