Our client, a leading semi-government entity is currently looking to hire a UAE National Stakeholder Manager to join their dynamic team in Abu Dhabi. It is a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment dedicated to making Abu Dhabi prime location for international investment.
– Be the primary contact with external authorities and meet, discuss and understand their needs and issues whilst managing their expectations with regards to company's projects
– Manage interfaces and ensuring all approvals and permits are obtained for all aspects of the Project
– Provide input for Project Set up, internal reporting and compliance for NoC roadmap
– Coordinate with internal teams as necessary to assure that all ongoing developments are conducted in line with the licenses and permits obtained
– Be up to date in Authorities submission procedures and of the standards, codes, programs, systems & online procedures used by the local authorities in Abu Dhabi
– Engage with Authorities throughout the review process and manage the interface between Design team to ensure successful permitting of projects
– UAE National with a Family Book
– 6-10 years of experience in Project Management in challenging markets
– Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in Engineering or related stream
– Proficiency in English and Arabic
By the end of the first year, the successful Stakeholder Manager will have a direct impact over the outcome of any project based on their relationships with government authorities for required permits.