About Mark Williams
We are an award-winning recruitment agency who believes that recruitment is an art. We cover banking & finance, technology, and Emiratisation and we’ve been in the region for over 10 years. We have built a loyal client base through traditional, direct sales, and referral business. Our service is based on knowledge, professionalism, and speed to market.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a professional to join our team as an Office Administrator to support & manage the admin department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of our office.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT & HR and FINANCE
- Annual renewals of all legal company documents, Vat certificates, Trade licenses and all other annual renewals
- Renewing annual Company and Health insurance, IT subscriptions & Email subscriptions
- Complete all RFQ’s for clients, complete vendor registrations and update all company information on supplier vendor portals
- Upkeep of all employee files and tracking on Bayzat HR Software Solutions
- Arranging labour visas and labour contract renewals through typing center, arranging medical fitness applications, EID and passport stamping for new employees and Bank guarantee cheques and liaise with PRO
- Provide employee final settlement letters, gratuity, employee reference certificates, facilitate labour contract cancellations
- Employee Addition and cancellations of Health insurance through Bayzat portal
- Quality control of CHAMELEON-I (in-house recruitment search data base)
- Identify discrepancies / issues and ensure all compliance documents have been uploaded on to the system
- Candidate Management - Candidate tracking, payments, send outs, contracts signed, invoices Quarterly
- Arrange facilities management, pay quarterly building management service fees and renew annual Dubai Civil defense subs
- Arrange quarterly pest control and oversee cleaning staff, arrange staff birthday cakes and year end functions
- Payments, Quotes, Invoicing, Petty cash, Tracker, daily A/R check via online banking
- AP/AR management, maintain general ledger accounts
- Monthly Banks and Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Manage monthly payroll and quarterly commission through QB, Bayzat HR Software Solutions, WPS banking and Commission'20 sheet and update Bayzat payroll to generate payslip
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts, Accruals, Depreciation and Fixed Assets
- Monthly bill payments
- Prepare and pay quarterly Vat returns
- Preparation and facilitate external auditors with annual financial audits
- Experience working with numbers is a must or as an Office Assistant.
- Experience ordering and maintaining supplies is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both in written and verbal communication
- MS Office
- A high level of attention to detail
- Prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking
What we offer
· Joining a fast-growing new business division in a leading recruitment agency
· A collaborative environment with the opportunity to shape the business. We believe that everyone has their own talent and ideas are always more than welcome!
· Nobody is too important to talk to. If you have feedback, we believe in sharing constructive criticism
· Events. Every Wednesday afternoon and one Sunday a month, we hold workshops and events to wind down from the week and celebrate our accomplishments as a team.
· Training programs to develop your professional skills and help you realize your goals PowerPoint, etc.)