Our client, a leading local bank is currently in search of UAE Nationals with experience in Compliance, Operational risk & Controls, and Governance, to join their dynamic team in Dubai.
- Transactions Monitoring & Reporting, Quality Assurance, KYC, and Customer records.
- Single point of contact of risk champions of the bank.
- Review standard risk accounts and make sure that the bank’s policies and procedures are in line with all
rules and regulations associated with retail & corporate banking transactions
- Possesses a working knowledge of Bank Regulations, Fair Credit Acts, and Anti-Money Laundering Laws
- Creating and implementing AML frameworks, procedures, and policies and assess operational risk.
- Acting as the first point of contact for compliance concerns.
- Reporting compliance issues and recommending changes.
- UAE National with Family book
- 3-4 years of experience from a similar background (Compliance, Business Controls, Operational Risk)
- Good communication skills and great personality, willingness to learn
- Highly motivated and ambitious