Our client is a leading UAE headquartered entity, with a senior leadership mandate for a Chief Operating Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the formulation of the company Corporate & Shared Services strategy
- Ensure alignment of IT Department efforts in implementing the company strategy
- Ensure the implementation of IT infrastructure with seamless integration across the company
- Coordinating with the executive leadership team on all Operational support matters
- Monitor the development and implementation of the IT Departments policies, procedures and processes
- Monitor performance of the IT Department against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the company corporate priorities
- Develop and monitor the annual budget of the IT Department
- Lead the development and implementation of Information Technology security approaches and plans as well as disaster readiness and recovery plans
- Provide technical advice to the Procurement Department during the development and execution of IT-related contracts
- As per client request this position is for a UAE National with Family Book
- 18+ years of experience in IT/ Technology, HR, Procurement etc.
- Hands-on experience in leading complex transformation projects
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external executive stakeholders
- Preferably a Masters degree in a Business related field